Typically requiring a large budget and a long lead-time, major plant projects allow us to exercise to the full our size and financial capabilities as a trading house.
We pursue government-funded as well as privately-funded international projects, offering competitive contract schemes to our clients. By working closely with major European partners we are able to offer our clients technological advantages and competitive costs to fit their requirements.
Our main activities include:
- Oil and gas upstream, midstream and downstream projects
- Industrial and infrastructure projects (e.g. transport, cement and power plant projects)
- Chemical plant projects
- Textile plants and machinery (e.g. Air Jet Weaving Solutions)
- Plastics extrusion and processing equipment
- Components for heavy industry
Through our activities, we aim to contribute to the construction and improvement of social and industrial infrastructure which is vital to stable living and sustainable economic growth.