F-CLEAN® is the ideal film for greenhouses. It is suitable for single or double layer (eco) designs. Due to the high light transmission, including UV light, high crop yields can be achieved.
– Excellent light transmission up to 94%
– Improves crop quality by UV light transmission (‘UV cut’ grade also available)
– Excellent durability due to minimal effect of ageing on tensile strength – over 30 years’ service life
– Less structural elements (steel) are required thanks to the lightweight properties of the film, so more sun can enter the greenhouse
– F-CLEAN® diffused grade eliminates shadows and enables more photosynthesis in every leaf
– Stable at high and low temperatures (-100ºC to 200ºC)
– A double layer F-CLEAN® roof saves over 30% energy compared to a single layer glass roof
– No breaking/splintering, high resistivity against tear propagation
– Anti-dripping characteristics prevents condensation droplets from dripping down
– Non-flammable material certified B1 in DIN4202 part 1
– Improved light transmission at all angles of incidence compared to other covering materials
Asahi Glass Co., Ltd.